HardwareCon brings together over 500+ of the best hardware startups, innovators, investors and industry leaders across the hardware ecosystem for two days of discussions, networking and deal-making around everything hardware.
HardwareCon 2019 will focus on how the latest advancements and innovations in AI and Machine Learning are impacting hardware development and products. This year Dr. Ashwin Ram, the Technical Director of AI at Googleand Ivo Bolsens the Senior Vice President and CTO at Xilinx will take the main stage to deliver keynote addresses on AI innovations in both software and hardware.
Conference attendees will look forward to:
- Keynotes, panels and breakout sessions with investors, top journalists and hardware thought leaders
- Expo hall featuring leading hardware and software companies
- Hardware Blvd showcasing the hottest innovative hardware startups
- Matchmaking powered by Brella and Closing Happy Hour Networking Receptions
- Alpha Lab Gear HardwareCup competition featuring prizes valued over $50K
The conference boasts two full days of breakout sessions, panels and workshops all focused on the most important topics around building a successful hardware company
as well as trends impacting verticals and sectors such as IoE, Robotics, Manufacturing, Transportation and much more. Check out our full agenda and amazing lineup of speakers.
Use the special link below to take an additional 15% off your already discounted Early Bird Rate just for being a friend of HardwareCon! Don’t miss out as our Early Bird Rate pricing ends on March 30th. Get your Early Bird Rate ticket here: https://bit.ly/2Hv6JPR